Are you a geriatric care manager still using paper?
All Geriatric care manager or ALCA members should have the best GCM Software
choices. But Some care managers still function on paper instead of using GCM database .That is a bad business decision. You need to give clients gold standard service to retain them and arming your care managers with the most user-friendly fully loaded client database makes their concierge care so much easier to deliver. This gives your business a more profitable a bottom line in running a business. So spending money on a client database makes your more money.
What are the Four Geriatric Care Management Databases?
There are only four significant aging life or GCM Software Choices ? So the options for client software are slim. Jewel Code and My Junna are two choices. Care Tree I Health Home are two more options. Geriatric care managers and ALCA managers who
have home care staffing themselves are fans of Clear Care, which offers staffing if you also have private duty home care but is not really as user-friendly for care management needs with limited space to document & no care planning at all.
Which GCM Database Should you Choose – See my Newest Webinar?
If you are a geriatric or aging life care manager or a private duty home care agency doing geriatric care management start up or still on paper- which GCM software choice should you use and why. Find what you need in your client database and check out each product to see if it has what you want. Join me for my newest free webinar on August 25, when I will show zoom interview with all 4 four CEO’s asking them what are the features and benefits of their software and why their product stands out from their competition.
Here is a list of what a care management database should do for you- see what the CEO’s of the 4 GCM Software Products say they do
- Track all client information
- Create and update a care plan
- Create a client activity log
- Tracks billable hours
- Document client activities
- Interface with a calendar for client and care manager appointments
- Track client referrals
- Track guardianship information
- Track medications
- Reconcile medications
- Create a client face sheet with all demographics.
- Create a care community
- Upload document and pictures
- Do real-time updates
- Be HIPPA compliant
- Store historical client records
- Create reports and export data
- Create medication and text message reminders
- Add custom patient field
- digitalize patient paper records
- go paperless
- interface with care providers in the home via phone
- Increase billing by making it easy to bill in the field
- Patient portal
- Have a calendar
Learn more about Aging Life and Care Management Software Choices
Smart TECH Solutions to Wire Your Care Management Business for Profit
WHEN Wednesday, August 25th, 2021
WHAT TIME_2 PM-3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Presented by Cathy Cress MSW – Handbook of Geriatric Care Management
We will Cover
Critical software programs that make care management information flow
- with 1-1 interviews with CEO’s of 4 major care management software platforms
- IHealth Home
- My Junna
- Jewel Code
What you need in a website
Why you need content marketing
- With interview with Natasha Beauchamp owner of Elder Pages on-Line where she develops both websites and content marketing for ALCA members and geriatric care managers
What are easy-to-use social media sites