Holidays Season Busiest Season 4 Care Managers
The holiday season is here when you will get the most referrals from adult children seeing their aging parents or relatives and alarms bells blaring that they need help. But how do they know your agency is 911- through marketing campaigns, especially now through holiday social media.
Why do you need social media?
Not having it is like being at a business meeting with an elder law attorney and pulling out your flip phone and wondering why your competition got her client instead of you.
But some geriatric care managers own flip phones and dig in their heels and say what is social media marketing going to do for my kind of business and do I really need Pre-Holiday Social Media?
Social Media Main Plank of Care Manager Marketing Strategy
It doesn’t matter if you run a solo practice or a big national company. Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy, especially Holiday Social Media now.
Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than 4.1 billion people around the world using social media, it’s no passing trend.
4 Ways to Get More Clients With Social Media
So, if you are just starting your aging life or geriatric care management business or one of those folks who has dug in your heels against Pre-Holiday Social Media this is what you can do to get more customers using social media, especially now holiday Social Media now in care managers biggest season
1. Write a blog
Choose Word Press or another blog software set up an account to start position information to potential clients.
Design the format (they have templates), write content, publish on a least a monthly basis, consider services like Constant Content
3. Open twitter Facebook, Linked in Pinterest Accounts
Sign up and learn how to use social media. Best if on your website and automatically posts
Services needed to complete
Create a Facebook fan page for your GCM business
Learn to use Pinterest for your business
Create a Twitter account for your business
Lack Social Media Skills or Time to do? Hire Someone
If you feel you do not have the time or the skills to do this- very likely for folks over a certain age- we did not grow up with this language- hire someone to do this or best bet a grandchild. I have two grandchildren who have helped me over the years, although I now have a webmaster.
You can also have a professional create marketing content, newsletters, blogs for you using businesses like Elderpages
Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, FROM 2 PM – 3:30 PM PST
- Pre-Holiday Social media campaigns to reach worried caregivers
- Pre- Holiday-Materials about the warning signs that a parent needs help
- Pre-Holiday Technology to help you move people from discovery to signing on the dotted line
- How to sell services to desperate post-holiday callers from Normal dysfunctional &long-distance family
- How to use tools to contain Holiday chaos & arrange care in festive family fright
- How to move the family to New Year’s stability
- Position Your Agency ahead of Care Managers who do not have great preholiday marketing campaigns and lack the clinical skills how to work with Adult Children and families during the chaotic aging family holiday visit when adult kids find their aging parents need care
- Featuring Speakers
Cathy Cress MSW author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care
Natasha Beauchamp- MSc, Webmaster and Research Scientist at Elder Pages Online, LLC
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, FROM 2 PM – 3:30 PM PST