Medicare Does Not Fund Long Term Care
Concierge Clients, wanting concierge care providers, are sadly the only clients of GCM or ALCA experts because of income inequity in the US and the fact that Medicare does not cover long-term care, like home care and geriatric care management.
You Are Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link Especially With Concierge Clients!
You must serve the top 10% of aging Americans because those clients make your ALCA business or GCM business make money and thrive. But to deliver the gold standard services that concierge care demands, let’s take the weakest link in your business- your care staff. You are only as strong as your weakest link these concierge care providers. These incredibly important employees’ skills will measure how concierge clients really rate you.
First and foremost to serve Concierge clients you need highly skilled concierge care providers with a CNA background or years of experience. Older generations, especially entitled clients, are likely to be
less trustful of an individual with numerous visible tattoos and a Mohawk. They would rather have their concierge care providers be a clean-cut employee wearing a uniform. You want background-checked employees with tolerant of demanding clients and willing to be servile and assertive and know when to use either.
Concierge Care Providers for Concierge Clients Should Be:
- WELL DRESSED
- GOOD COOK
- GOOD TABLE SETTERS
- WILLING TO BE CONFIDANTE but under GCM supervision
For COMPANION CARE hire
- Sophisticated employee
- Can Order Opera theater tickets
- Accompany to events
- Drivers Licence
GCM has to Set Boundaries with concierge clients:
- Concierge care providers can cook French Cuisine but if the client“Heavy Care-priority -must have transfer skills and CNA or HHA skills not cooking skills
- Cannot often get a gourmet cook who changes diapers
- Cannot have careprovider looks like a model who uses Hoyer lift
CAREGIVER’S SAMPLE to-do list
- Doing grocery shopping or grocery home delivery
- Post office run
- Waiting in line at the DMV
- Taking the car for Car repairs, oil change, car wash
- Event planning- GCM
- Plant care
- Picking up dry cleaning
- Running miscellaneous errands
- Making travel arrangements
- Mail pickup
- chef services
- Dinner reservations
- What Cannot do
- Performing bank transactions, such as depositing or withdrawing money, or shopping for the client without pre-arranged payment through the store could pose a liability
- Assist with finances, online banking, bill paying/tracking
- pickup of prescription medications -Only GCM to do because of medication abuse and liability
Join me in my newest FREE Webinar
How to Find Concierge Clients Who Can Afford You
WHEN Tuesday, May 17th, 2022
WHAT TIME_2 PM-3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
What we will cover
- Why only the top 10% can afford private pay care management.
- Who are the surprising Retired VIP Clients?
- Who Are the 5 types of VIP/Concierge Clients?
- Sales Using Benefits Not Features to ALCA -GCM 3rd PARTIES
- Understand how to find VIP Concierge Clients Do hot mapping & Market Studies
- How to Use Free Public Relations ( PR) to Find Adult Children of VIP Clients
- How to create or revise a Concierge Geriatric Care Management Strategic Marketing Plan