Signing Up ENTITLED CLIENTS
Selling your care management services to wealthy clients who can afford you means marketing your benefits and features to third parties like
Trust officers or wealth managers, who will make referrals of these key client.
But your most compelling sales message to a trust department or any 3rd party is not that you have something wonderful to sell, but rather “I understand what you need and what will benefit you as a wealth manager or trust officer.”
You sell GCM or ALCA to wealth managers through the VIP benefits you bring them with the Benefit method…
You offer the trust officer the benefits of high-end services from your resource databases like private drivers, private chefs, car services, exclusive golf clubs and recreation that his or her private trust clients want. You explain to the wealth manager this Benefit so the wealth manager will be assured you know what his high-end clients prefer for services (and will take this off their plate)!
The Trust officer or wealth manager benefits from your skills in working with difficult entitled clients who can be narcissistic, demanding and unreasonable. The Benefit to the wealth manager is that is taken off their plate so he or she can do what she does best…manage money.
- The Trust officer or wealth manager benefits from your skill of regularly monitoring the health and psychosocial status of the older client, and report back to the financial advisors when a change in care needs or level of care is needed. The Trust officer or wealth manager benefits from your skills in referring to the very top medical and psychological 3rd parties for clients so have the highest quality VIP health care and quality of life. The Benefit is a wealth manager can tap your list of gold standard services in the community, and not have to find them or his own.
- The Trust officer or wealth manager benefits from your skills in working with her concierge clients individually –The Benefit is the entitled trust client feel that they have a 1-1 personal concierge who will serve them individually in finding the best, VIP care, they feel they deserve
Join me in my newest FREE Webinar
Sales – PR & Marketing to Find the VIP Client
When: Thursday, July 15th
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PST
You Will Learn…
- How to Sell Benefits (Not Features) to 5 Professional ALCA – GCM 3rd Parties
- Who Are the 4 types of VIP Client?
- How to find VIP Concierge Clients Do hot mapping & Market Studies
- How to create or revise a Concierge Geriatric Care Management Strategic Marketing Plan
- How to Use Free PR to Use to Find Adult Children of VIP Clients
Leave a Reply