The Ice Storm is Coming
Kids who grew up in the ’70s will soon have Thanksgiving with their 70 or 80-year-old aging parents. Will they recall the ” Ice Storm”?
” Dear Lord, thank you for this Thanksgiving holiday. And for all the material possessions we have and enjoy. And for letting us white people kill all the Indians and steal their tribal lands. And stuff us like pigs, even though children in Asia are being napalmed.”
The Dysfunctional Family’s 70″s Season of Hell
So we begin the descent down the cusp of the 1970s as the nearly normal family shapeshifts into dysfunctional in Ang Lee’s brilliant film The Ice Storm
Lee’s Thanksgiving classic is the perfect reflection of some family’s plunge into the early 70’s season of hell.
If you’re in your 50’s or 60″s and grew up with parents who went haywire through 70’s social change, you will remember the ice storm.
Some Parents of the ’70s Walked on the Wild Side With Open Marriage
Children of this 70’s social tumult may now share another Thanksgiving with aging parents who put them through hell. What will they do when they find they have to care for those same parents who did not care for them?
- How to sell services to the desperate Aging Family during the holiday surge
- How to give hope to frantic children who call when their aging parent struggling with Loneliness and isolation on the holidays
- How to help the Aging Family make holiday visits remotely or safely in person
- How to counsel the Aging Family to track aging decline &Twindemic risk in loved ones
- How to work with both dysfunctional and long-distance families who call during the holidays
- How to use GCM tools to contain Holiday chaos
- How to use financial forecasting to prepare for business growth during the holidays
Sidestep the Many Care Managers Who Do not know how to work with Dysfunctional family or do COVID Coaching of Aging Families so the client chooses you
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS Thursday, December 3, 2020, FROM 2 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Find out more in the YouTube for My YouTube, Channel Geriatric Care 1