More than half of the aging families who call you inquiring about services after the holidays will be dysfunctional families. The great majority of calls will come from adult children. If you want to make the sale during the inquiry you have to know how to handle these dysfunctional family members on the phone and give them enough trust in you to sign your contract and give you a deposit for your services.
- Do Be Objective
- Do Use Active Listening
- Do Give them Hope you can solve their family problem
- Do a two-part inquiry and have the problem defined in the first part done by a skilled administrative Assistant?
- Do study the problem before you do the second call and have exactly how you would solve the problem ready in a planned elevator speech
- Do a complimentary 30-minute consultation
- Do not give away the store but outline how you are an expert at solving the problems (moving, keeping at home, Alzheimer’s wandering and a bare outline of your solution
- Do not criticize
- Do not blame,
- Do not take sides if several family members points of view and expressed them
5 Vital Clinical Tools to Help Aging Dysfunctional Families-Post Horrid Holidays-
Thursday, January 21, 2021.
2 PM -3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Give frantic adult children hope when they desperately call after the holiday
Join me and learn how to come to the rescue of concierge dysfunctional families who found coal in their stocking.
Learn how to!
- Understand the Dysfunctional Aging Family System you must enter to get care for elders
- Understand 11 Warning Signs You Are Working with Dysfunctional Family
- Master Vital Clinical Tools, you to solve client problems
- Take Six Steps Professional Must Take to Work with These Difficult Families
- Get care for aging family members when the dysfunctional family members resist
Find out more in Emily Saltz and Lynn Hackstaff’s chapter Family Conflicts, Dependence and Mutuality: Care Management and the Dysfunctional Family. Handbook of Geriatric Care Management 4th edition.Jones and Bartlett
Find out more in this YouTube for My YouTube, Channel Geriatric Care 1
Watch my Free YouTube Channel – Inquiry With Dysfunctional Aging Family After Holidays