How do you market a COVID-19 telehealth service?
The best way during the pandemic that rages this fall is to sell your coronavirus coaching products or other services is in an email marketing marketing campaign using an e-newsletter format in Constant Contact or Survey Monkey other choices
This will boost the clients you can serve, as COVID has made adult children and elderly clients hesitant about having visitors come to their homes, exposing them to the virus. You can do the intake via telehealth and continue the services if they decide to become a client if you have taken the CDC safety precautions for visiting and or rendering care to the older person
Other Ideas to Add to your e-newsletter about COVID
- Local information about home food delivery from local grocery stores used by seniors or designated shoppers as elders should not even get out and shop
- Since large gatherings are dangerous in COVID-19-, information about accessing religious services streamed broadcast of TV or radio with the holiday season on Jewish New Year beginning the season last week – and stretching to Christmas.
Include Videos in your e-newsletter like this terrific e-newsletter that Lifespan, a care management agency in Santa Cruz, Ca. uses introducing their staff products and services during COVID.
OFFER Quality of Life activities that your agency or another agency like Well-Being offered by Lifespan which provides 1-1-activies done with all COVID safety pecautions for seniors who are even more isolated, lonely, and depressed during the pandemic.
- Recommend A COVID-19Home From the Hospital or Move Management product/service if you have one, to help families deal with discharge from hospitals after COVID -19 and not end up back in the hospital and or can move to a safer place to recover like their long-distance relative.
- Tell a story with the COVID products you want to advertise
- Use your i phone to record your video
- Include a list of great reasons that a client or customer should work with an ALCA or Geriatric Care Manager during the Coronavirus pandemic. ALCA members get this in a flyer “Why Work With An ALCA Member During A Crisis “.The Aging Life Care Association has huge resources for dealing with coronavirus impact on geriatric care management. This makes joining ALCA now a great idea in this lethal pandemic and its deadly effect.
MARKET LIKE YOUR BUSINESS DEPENDED ON IT DURING COVID
October 22 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm PST
As you are approaching the busiest season for care manager’s the holidays when families visit for the holiday and seeing their elderly parents skating on very thin aging ice
Learn care management marketing that works at all time but especially during COVID so you can:
Consult with and help client’s during COVID and post COVID
Convert Consultation into regular clients
Develop a positioning strategy so the caller chooses you
Understand lead generation in care management
Understand how to do an e-newsletter
Get the best marketing software
Understand Public Relations Press, TV Radio, Social Media Coverage
Understand Zoom Webinars
Create a 5 Star Marketing Plan for the top 10% of seniors who can afford you.
THIS FREE WEBINAR FROM 2 PM – 3 PM PST October 22, 2020