Do You Have the Clinical Skills to Give Hope to The Dysfunctional Family Calling Desperately On the Holidays –
What does it Take?
- Do you know the right caseload mix so you have the intense time to handle these very heavy care families?
- Do you have 5 years of geriatric care management practice, a master’s degree to understand and work with them??
- Do you have care managers who can work with these complex aging dysfunctional families?
- Do you have the business model to realign your caseload for many of these time-intensive cases?
- Do you know aging family dynamics or do you have a staff member who does?
- Can you increase your staff to do this?
- Do You Know How to do a two call intake and complimentary consultation?
- Do You know how to make the sale to dysfunctional aging clients?
- Are you ready to be fired and have account receivable problems that come with these cases?
- Do you know how to answer the challenge the dysfunctional, needy demanding adult children face and the client’s needs at the same time?
- Do you know how to hold an impromptu family Dysfunctional meeting with adult children, over the hectic holiday to plan care for aging parents?
- Can you work with narcissistic entitled older clients who are very demanding?
- Can you emotionally handle the demeaning, blaming attitude of narcissistic old and new monied clients
Working with Aging Dysfunctional Families- January and February-Long Day’s Journey into Night-
Thursday, January 21, 2021Give frantic adult children hope when they desperately call after the holiday Join me and learn how to come to the rescue of concierge dysfunctional families who found coal in their stocking. Learn how to: Understand the Dysfunctional Aging Family System you must enter to get care for elders Understand 11 Warning Signs You Are Working with Dysfunctional Family Master the 5 Clinical Tools – you need – to solve these problems with your clients Learn Six Steps Professional Must Take to Work with These Difficult Families
Find out more in the YouTube for My YouTube, Channel Geriatric Care 1t