Starting a new business- any business is tough
Starting an Aging Life or Geriatric Care Management business is not only tough but takes a long, very specific to-do list. Should you do it in the first place depends on market sizing and a competition survey. If it is a go you have to have a legal entity to operate in. One entity is like a marriage without sex. Should you go forward? What legal bucket fits your needs? What legal form fits your needs and is the least dangerous?
Partnerships- Good Bad or Ugly?
Partnerships are the simplest and least expensive of co-owned business arrangements. Additionally, businesses with multiple owners are more likely to survive longer than sole proprietorships, says Economist Brian Headd of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Forming a partnership can either be a good or bad thing, depending on the parties and circumstances involved.
- Partners share the cost of a start-up.
- They share responsibilities and work.
- They share business risks and expenses.
- The complementary skills and additional contacts of each partner can lead to the achievement of greater financial results together.
- Partners can offer mutual support and motivation.
- Partners in a general partnership are jointly and individually liable for the business activities of the other. If your partner skips town, you’ll be liable for all the debts, not just half of them.
- They share any profits.
- You do not have total control over the business. Decisions are shared, and differences of opinion can lead to disagreements, one partner buying out the other one, or even a dissolution of the union.
- The wrong partner can negatively affect your reputation.
- A friendship may not survive a partnership. Keep in mind John D. Rockefeller’s famous words: “A friendship founded on business is a good deal better than a business founded on friendship.”
- When things go wrong as in any new business if you blame each other you have no deep feelings for the person, like a marriage engenders and expresses in sex to help you make up
Before entering into a partnership, it would be best to first determine whether or not you are suitable for this type of arrangement and, if so, to thoroughly investigate possible business partners.
THIS WEBINAR BEGINS: Tuesday, October 22 at 2 PM PST Ends 3:15 PM PST
Learn how to transform your GCM entrepreneurial dream into a money-making business with 5 profit driven steps!
- How to Do A Competition Survey
- How to Learn GCM financial literacy
- How to Give GCM Concierge Service
- How to Bill 85% of your time
- What GCM Products Services to Sell
- SIDESTEP THE 8 OUT OF 10 ENTREPRENEURS WHO START BUSINESSES AND FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST 18 MONTHS
- SIGN UP NOW
Find out more by subscribing to my YouTube channel from My Geriatric Care 1 Channel.