Marketing geriatric care management in the midst of coronavirus is like a ventilator for your business. The damage has been done to your small business through the coronavirus closing order. However, you can both help keep it on life support and give it time to recover until you can open again.
What Do you need?
First of all, to market while closed, you need social media in the form of a newsletter through email marketing programs like Survey Monkey or Constant Contact. What you are creating is a call to action. That action is to say “use our GCM agency during and after the coronavirus because we have a great service to solve eldercare problems now and in the future for you.” To do this you you need a marketing strategy campaign
with 7 touches so that your customer or potential customer ” hears your “Call to Action.” These touches can come in a variety of ways but the only ones you can use in the COVID-19 epidemic is a newsletter and an email marketing program because 1-1 marketing has vanished.
Ideas For E-Mail Marketing During COVID-19
Here are some ideas of what you can include in an email marketing
- Local information about home food delivery from local grocery stores used by seniors or designated shoppers as elders should not even get out and shop
- A list with links of religious services for upcoming holidays- Easter, Passover. that can be accessed by Radio TV and social media for all those with” Stay at Home “orders
- Quality of Life activities that your agency or another agency like the Hummingbird Program offered virtually for seniors who are even more isolated, lonely and depressed during the pandemic
- Offer A Home From the Hospital or Move Management product/service if you have one to help families deal with discharge from hospitals after COVID -19 and not end up back in the hospital and or can move to a safer place to recover like their long distance relative.
A list of great reasons that a client or customer should work with an ALCA or Geriatric Care Manager during the Coronavirus pandemic. ALCA members get this in a flyer “Why Work With An ALCA Member During A Crisis “.The Aging Life Care Association has huge resources for dealing with coronavirus impact on geriatric care management. This makes joining ALCA now a great idea in this lethal pandemic and its deadly effect.
Join Me in My Latest Free Webinar on Marketing Geriatric Care Management
How to Sell VIP Clients a Menu of Products They Want To Buy
Learn in this webinar
Why You Must Sell to top 10% when GCM and Long Term Care are Not Covered by Medicare
- Why Sell VIP Products rather than Geriatric Care Management
- Why VIP GCM Clients prefer GCM Products
- How to Develop a 4 Season Menu of Products
- How to deliver 4 Seasons Service With VIP Products
- VIP Products to Add to your Menu of Services
- COVID-19 Assurances You Must add to Your Products