Who is Your Market in an Aging Life or geriatric care management business and how to find VIP Clients?
How do you find VIP Clients & Why? This market includes the ” rich and famous” like Mrs. Astor, film /TV star Betty White or Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts -people who were your VIP clients and four other wealthy groups in the upper 10% of the economy. Homecare costs between $4000-and 6000 a month. Medicare does not cover home care or care management. This is why your market is in that top 10%. The upper 10% VIP client can afford you according to Pew research, in this nation of broad income disparity, and 90% below cannot.
Join me in my newest FREE Webinar
- How to Find VIP Concierge Clients Who Can Afford You
- WHEN Tuesday, May 17th, 2022
- WHAT TIME_2 PM-3:30 PM Pacific Standard TimeWHEN Tuesday, May 17th, 2022
Sign -UP to find VIP clients
What we will cover
- Why only the top 10% can afford private pay care management.
- Who Are the 5 types of VIP/Concierge Clients?
- Sales Using Benefits Not Features to ALCA -GCM 3rd PARTIES
- Understand how to find VIP Concierge Clients through hot mapping & Market Studies
- How to Use Free Public Relations (PR) to Find Adult Children of VIP Clients
- How to create or revise a Concierge Geriatric Care Management Strategic Marketing Plan with social media, analysis, accuracy, and action
Find Out More to Sign -up VIP clients
- Contacts for Cathy Cress MSW YouTube channel:
- Who Are the 5 types of VIP Clients?
- Understand how to find VIP Concierge Clients- hot mapping & Market Studies
- Learn to create or revise a Concierge Geriatric Care Management Strategic Marketing Plan
- How to Sell Benefits Not Features to 5 Professional ALCA -GCM 3rd parties
- How to Use Free PR to Use to Find Adult Children of VIP Clients
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.