Do you know how to increase your slower inquiry calls during COVID-19?
It all starts
with having Covid-19 products, alongside your existing products and services. But the sale is made at the inquiry when the client calls you.
Especially during the pandemic do you know how to sell over the phone when you cannot yet go to all people’s homes? Even so, do you make this fatal and costly mistake with a client inquiry? When you get a request for information, over the phone, do you drive to the client’s home to do the intake- without first getting a deposit and contract first? How does this break your bank balance?
Aging Life care manager Sally Sanitze received an inquiry call and drove an hour to see the client. After spending two hours explaining her services, doing a geriatric assessment then asking for a deposit and signed contract the older gentleman said he could not afford her services and would not sign the contract at that time. The Aging Life care manager came up empty-handed.
How do you avoid traveling for two hours, spending 3 or more hours with a client, and not getting the case or making the sale?
You do the inquiry over the phone with a complimentary consultation, and then make the sale and ask for the contract and the deposit. You do not drive to the client’s home without first getting a signed contract deposit – first.
Here’s how You Do Two Call Intake
You do a two-call intake. The first inquiry call to your agency taken by a highly experienced staff in your office. That person must clearly understand the client problem, prompting the call to your agency and crucially finding out how it impacts both the client and the care providers.
They then offer an appointment to do a complimentary consultation for 30 minutes scheduled within 24 hours, made for the agency director.
What To Do in the Complementary Consultation
- Do briefly outline how you are an expert at solving the problems (moving,keeping at home, COVID-19 safety in an elder’s home or home from the hospital with Covid-19)
- Do a mini care plan showing exactly how you would solve the client ‘sand care providers problem outlined in the first inquiry call
- Do make the sale by asking the client if they are ready to move forward with a contract and deposit
- If they say yes send out a contract through Adobe and get a deposit through Pay Pal.
Join Me in My New Free Webinar
Conquer Care Management Sales- 5 Steps Close the Sale on COVID-19Products
Sales have severely declined in COVID_19. Learn how to increase your, clients,
through all your products but especially the new Covid-19 and telehealth. Sell Successfully this and any GCM product in a 2-part intake. Closing the sale means the client signing your contract and giving you a deposit. Most care managers are untrained and terrified of this process. They are more terrified of going out of business with COVID 19
Learn the 5 steps to make and close a care management sale to get that contract signed, get a deposit, grow your business, bolster cash flow, make payroll, and stop you from being one of the 50% of new US businesses that fail after five years.
Date Tuesday, June 23
- What are Covid-19 GCM Services you can offer
- How to make the sale in the inquiry call -with a complimentary consultation
- How to ” Identify needs using client” challenge questions” to find the problem you need to solve to make the sale
- How to present your offer by selling solutions to the problem with a mini care plan
- How to manage objections if the caller has concerns about price or product
- How to close the sale with non-aggressive closing questions to have your contract signed, get a deposit, and grow your business with a new client
- SIGN UP FOR FREE