WHO IS YOUR TARGET MARKET
How do you sell your care management to an elder law attorney? As a geriatric care manager, you want to have success in marketing to this group? Why? prime targets are 3rd party targets including elder law attorneys. They are in the top five third parties who do not hire you but make great referrals to your agency. How do you sell your care management -your business financial success depends on third parties like elder law attorneys, who will refer these sometimes-desperate adult children and their aging parents.
These good 3rd part targets will refer elders and their families to you if you have a really good marketing campaign to reach them. This ” golden” group includes elder-law attorneys, trust officers, upscale assisted living, and concierge physicians. More third parties for you to contact to grow your business include the county and state senior services, information and referral agencies in each county, funded by the Older Americans Act, hospital-based care managers, and physicians, including geriatricians and internists.
All of these marketing targets serve the same demographic as you do. However, the first group serves the same financial demographic as you do elders in the top 10%
The more elder law attorneys who will refer adult children to you, the better the chances of your financial success at your GCM or aging life business. But how do you sell your care management through designing your marketing campaign?
HOW DO YOU SELL CARE MANAGEMENT TO AN ELDERLAW ATTORNEY?
How do you sell your care management to an elder law attorney? Once you make an appointment with an elder law attorney, you sell care management or products to her. First, you describe the facts about services and position your business So show them you are the best care management agency in your area to serve her or him.
Your business financial success depends on selling to third parties like elderlaw attorneys, but you have to use specific sales points. The next important sales point and the key one is you showing the elder law attorney how using your agency will “benefit him or her” in his or her practice.
How do you sell your care management- through your value to a key 3rd party? For example, elder law attorneys are skilled in their field of law but not skilled in working with dysfunctional families, rife with divorce, sibling rivalry, and bad parents. Many entitled parents did not care for them as children and now they are expected to care for that parent. A benefit to an elder law attorney who is not skilled in therapy is Care Managers are therapeutically skilled in dealing with these angry adult kids, blood, or step from a broken nest.
WHAT BENEFITS SELL GERIATRIC CARE MANAGEMENT TO ELDERLAW ATTORNEYS?
Benefits for elderlaw attorneys can show them “What’s in it for them by referring to you.
- You are a health care professional who can assess capacity BENEFIT you will always advise whether the older client has the ability to make legal decisions
- You are an expert with dysfunctional families BENEFIT–You can take therapy off att plate and help family members support the client’s legal care decisions
- You Can Facilitate family meetings over non-titled assets like the salt and paper collection BENEFIT so the attorney who is not a therapist can work on more important legal titled assets like property
LEARN TO SELL THE BENEFITS NOT THE FEATURES OF CARE MANAGEMENT
Find out when you sell the benefits your care management skills care managers bring to an elder law attorney and other key third-party targets you meet with to garner their business and referrals.
Sign up for my free webinar coming up very soon and already nearing the 100 person limit
When: March 15 2022
2 PM-3:30 PM PST
A feature is a fact
A benefit tells your customer the advantages of those facts
Take Advantage of One Time Low Offers on Products
You will learn
- The difference between selling features vs benefits
- You will learn how to sell the benefits of your services for each 3rd party you serve
- How Benefits make your sale to wealth managers, elder law attorneys, and concierge physicians to get referrals for new clients
- The Benefits that make you5 sale to upscale Assisted Living, accountants, financial planners, Hospice
- Step by Step how to set up meetings with 3rd parties to make the sale
Even if you cannot attend you will get the recording of the webinar the next day if you sign up