Wealth management banks are increasingly using geriatric care managers to serve their clients.
How do you open the door to Trust Departments, to serve their wealthy clients? Bank of America’s U.S. Trust and Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Morgan Stanley, and Northern Trust and some of these trust departments turned wealth managers that use or partner with care managers.
They serve Concierge clients with assets over and above a million dollars and want to work with geriatric care managers to lighten their own load. A care manager can handle the health care and psychosocial while they handle their area of expertise, financial management of the client’s assets.
When you market to wealth managers, you have to show them the benefits of using a geriatric care manager.
Show them the BENEFIT of your GCM Service to the wealth manager including you as a geriatric care manager will:
- Do In-depth assessment initial of aging clients health and psychosocial status
- Assess the client’s level of competency to make financial decisions.
- Collaborate to create a long-term care plan for clients who wish to stay at home and TO needs to plan accordingly for the cost of care.
- Collaborate to create a long-term care plan for clients who wish to move or need to move to a higher level of care
- access community resources for their parent’s care.
- Monitor the status of an older client and report back to the family and financial
- Advise when a higher level of care is needed
- Monitor weekly so problems not become a crisis and are solved preventatively
- Organize community resources for clients so have the highest quality of healthcare and quality of life
- Make clients feel engaged with a health and social services concierge who will help the trust offer guide them to the BEST care.
- Make sure the wealth manager knows a professional geriatric care manager is:
- Advocating for the clients
- sending a monthly report on the client’s health/social situation
- Emailing reports and updates on client
- delivering prevention rather than crisis management
- Managing clients with mental health problems
- Managing adult siblings who disrupt older clients care through sibling fights
- Managing dysfunctional families
- Facilitating family meetings to come to an agreement about care for elder with dysfunctional families
Find out more about contracting with VIP third parties and clients
Free Webinar-Sales and Marketing to Find the VIP Concierge Client
March 31, 2020 -2PM -3:30 PM PST
Concierge Clients are the only way a GCM or ALCA care manager can make a profit and have their business thrive. Find out who are they, how you find them, design GCM Products they will purchase, and create a marketing plan and gold standard services to have them sign your contract and use your services long term
Who They Are- 4 Types
How to Locate them in your service area
How to create a strategic marketing plan to sell to them
How to Develop Gold Standard GCM Products and Services