COVID-19 Coaching Service for Aging Families
If you have designed COVID -19 coaching services your agency or attended my last webinar to learn how to create one using telehealth coaching ( If you missed it click on this link to watch )
Take the next step
Take the next step and learn to market COVID coaching and sign up new clients for your Aging COVID-19 coaching services, for both long-distance and local- adult children. These services need to be based on science and sound public health policies. Help family care providers faced with a pandemic, support aging love ones through a COVID Hospitalization and recovering at home.
Mixed Messaging by Feds creates Chaos 4 Aging Families
Be able to offer care management COVID services that fill the gap created by the federal government, state, county, cities and CDC‘s mixed messaging has created, leaving family caregivers confused
frustrated, with no clear path to safety from the raging pandemic,
Gain new customers and help aging families stay safe from COVID using care management’s most potent tool – navigation- through the potholed path they have to safety right now.
5 Steps to Successfully Market Your GCM COVID 19 Telehealth Coaching Service
You will learn
- How to create an e-newsletter with the right copy, to get out the word about your COVID 19 services
- How to Use social media to alert aging family caregivers to the clear path your GCM agency provides to safety from the accelerating virus in the US
- How to set up a Zoom webinar to teach local aging agencies and caregivers about your COVID coaching services and other local resources to assist caregivers in the community
- Get local media coverage of your COVID -19 Coaching Services with radio and TV coverage plus pick local newspapers where adds may pay off to sell your COVID Products
- How to generate word of mouth customers for your COVID -19 service using your continuum of care in your community