Most Calls for Care Managers Post Holidays
More than half of the aging families who call you inquiring about services will be dysfunctional families post-holidays. The great majority of calls will come from adult children. If you want to make the sale during the inquiry you have to know how to handle these dysfunctional family members on the phone and give them enough trust in you to sign your contract and give you a deposit for your services.
How Do You Get Them To Trust You Enough to Sign Contract with Dysfunctional family Post holidays?
- Do Be Objective
- Do Use Active Listening
- Do Give them Hope you can solve their family problem
- Do a two-part inquiry and have the problem defined in the first part done by a skilled administrative Assistant
- Do study the problem before you do the second call and have exactly how you would solve the problem ready in a planned elevator speech
- Do a complimentary 30-minute consultation
- Do not give away the store but outline how you are an expert at solving the problems (moving, keeping at home, Alzheimer’s wandering and a bare outline of your solution
- Do not criticize dysfunctional family post-holidays
- Do not blame,
- Do not take sides if several family members points of view and express them
Sign Up for My Free January Webinar
11 Vital Clinical Tools For Desperate Families Post-Holidays
Thursday, Jan 6, 2022, 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Give frantic adult children hope using vital clinical tools when they desperately call after the holiday Join me Post-holiday and learn how to come to clinically rescue concierge dysfunctional families who found coal in their stocking.
Learn how to!
- Understand the Dysfunctional Aging Family System you must enter to get care for elders
- Master 11 Vital Clinical Tools you to solve client problems
- Take Six Clinical Steps Professional Must Take to Work with these Dysfunctional family post-holidays
- Get care for aging family members when the dysfunctional family members resist
SIGN UP NOW
Find out more in the YouTube for My YouTube, Channel Geriatric Care 1