Do You Have a GCM Marketing Plan For 2021- Semi-Post COVID?
How do you successfully market the safety of your care management or home care business during the 2021 “-Semi-Post Pandemic “? How do you overcome customers’ hesitation to use your agency when COVID-19 slowly diminishes, vaccination accelerates, yet all elders are not fully vaccinated, COVID still wildly spikes, variants abound, vaccines are pulled off the market, and thousands of Americans still die each day.
DURING COVID YOU NEED TO ADJUST YOUR MARKETING PLAN
Your audience during COVID is everyone that wants to know that it is safe to use your services. So, how are you going to add that to your marketing plan? Will you have clearly defined COVID -safe policies on the front page of your web site like Lifespan, a geriatric care management agency in
Santa Cruz Ca.
Will you use very videos from your staff to show your agency’s commitment to COVID safety? How will you adjust your marketing plan to make clients choose you over the
competition in your area?
Will you add a new COVID -19 Coaching service to help local and long-distance families understand how to keep their elders safe from COVID while sheltering in place, recovering from COVID at Home, or going into the hospital and recovering after hospitalization
Successfully Market Your Safe homecare or geriatric care management agency in the Precarious “Semi-Post”- Pandemic Period-When Aging Families Are Still Full of Fear
Learn to market your safe care management business during the “Semi-Post “Pandemic, to overcome hesitation to use homecare and GCM services as COVID-19 slowly diminishes, vaccination accelerates yet elders are not fully vaccinated, COVID still spikes, variants explode, vaccines taken off the market and 8000 American still die each day.
Understand how to innovatively sell” trust” in your safe care management services so family caregiver’s & 3rd parties choose you as a safe agency during the “Semi-Post
“Pandemic, when family care providers are still hesitant to trust your services because of COVID
Learn to Use public relations and marketing to show you are focused of staff safety by developed protocols. Testing, infection control and procuring the safest personal protective equipment (PPE)
COVID services by showing you follow the new CDC’s leaderships safe path to safety to overcome the distrust created by the former federal government’s, mixed messaging that left family caregivers confused frustrated, feeling there was no clear path to safety through home care or care management
You will learn
- 5 steps to create an e-newsletter with the right copy, to get out the word about your safe COVID 19 services
- 7 steps to use social media to alert aging family caregivers to the clear path to your GCM agency provides to safety from the diminishing but still present virus in the US.
- 10 steps to set up a Zoom webinar to teach local aging agencies and caregivers about your COVID safe services and other local resources to assist caregivers in the community
- 5 steps to get local media coverage of your COVID -19 safe services, care providers and general excellent care management and home care products free PR with radio and TV coverage plus pick local newspapers where ads may pay off to sell your COVID Products
- 5 steps to understand how to generate word of mouth customers for your COVID -19 safe services using your continuum of care in your community
- 10 steps to use the powerful new tool of Video to market your agency’s COVID safety and excellent services as the pandemic diminishes but is still in your community, state, and country
You are invited to a free Zoom webinar.
When: May 20, 2021, 02:00 PM Pacific Time (the US and Canada)
Topic: 5 Steps to Market Your COVID Coaching Service for Aging
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.