Do You Want Offer Geriatric Care Management Benefits to Assisted Living?
If you are a geriatric care manager, do you want to get your Assisted Living client contract signed? Harry Beckwith, who wrote one of the 100 best business books, “Selling the Invisible, has some great ideas to get that signature.
Since ALCA members and geriatric care managers sell the invisible-
Listen up to Harry Beckwith
To make the sale on a care management Assisted Living service that folks cannot touch or see
- Fix your service- Do it before you even think of making a sale to Assisted Living Director. Make sure it is gold standard like the top 10% of adult children want for their parents and the Assisted Living Director needs. Fix it and fix it until it is “Flawless “Service in Assisted Living– just the way the top 10% expect it to be. They want a 5-star hotel service and will buy when you try to sell to them.
- Let your clients’ set the standards. Your clients in the upper 10% want the best of the best. They want you to fix their mother’s care and their pain as a caregiver. The Assisted Living Director wants you to supplement their care so they will not lose the resident. So, find out how you can help the assisted living Director in the marketing meeting by explaining how depressed lonely, isolated residents will be happier at the facility and have more joy when your Assisted Living services are added.
- Give the prospect one good reason to sign your contract. Tell the Assisted Living Director what you will do to relieve the pain they are having by losing unhappy residents. Give them that one good reason to sign up with you by explaining how you will remove their pain by offering activities for their aging depressed, lonely, isolated or just unsatisfied residents that the facility does not offer.
Use Benefits to Sell Your GCM Services to Assisted Living
- The assisted living and retirement community sometimes has needs that cannot be met in these non-medical, non-one-on-one living arrangements
- You (as a geriatric care manager) will help the facility with residents who are not adjusting to the facility or considering moving, by engaging them in activities that will enhance their quality of life
- You will help residents not engaging in activities to participate in activities programs, outside activities, and socialization programs through the Quality of Life Assessment and through a Concierge Companion
Find out more GCM ALCA Benefits Assisted Living, plus Benefits to Conservators, Elderlaw attornies and many more,
Join me in my new FREE Webinar
Learn to Sell Benefits not Features to Third Parties to Grow Your Care Management Bottom Line
When: February,20th 2020
2 PM-3:30 PM PST
What is a benefit vs features and how to find benefits for each 3rd party you market to?
What specific problems you solve for wealth managers, elderlaw attorneys, and concierge physicians
What specific problems to solve for upscale Assisted Living, accountants, financial planners, MD’s
Step by Step how to set up meetings with 3rd parties to make the sale
New Free Webinar
Benefits Use When Selling Geriatric Care Management to Assisted Living