The Only Clients who Can afford Private Duty Home Care and Care management are VIP Concierge Clients.
But you must find them and that takes utilizing the 4 Ps of marketing.
The classic four Ps of marketing (product, price, place, and promotion) have been updated for the 21st century to include the four
Marketing 4 P’s
Professionals, like care managers who are in the health care industry, didn’t study marketing in college, so it’s entirely possible you haven’t heard of the marketing mix.
Below, let’s learn about the four Ps of marketing and how they’re still relevant in today’s marketing landscape.
What are the 4 Ps of marketing?
The four Ps of marketing is the product, price, place, and promotion. You take the four Ps into account when creating strategies for marketing, promoting, advertising, and positioning your product or brand.
You can use the four Ps to answer questions about the product, price, place, and promotion of your product or service.
For example, you can ask yourself:
- Product: How does your product meet your Long Distance VIP customer’s needs?
- Price: What is the value of your product to your desperate adult child who calls?
- Place: Where are customers looking for your product to soothe their caregiver pain?
- Promotion: How can you differentiate your product from competitors like SEO and great Technology?
Thinking about your marketing in terms of the four Ps will help you strategize how to reach your customers. The four Ps of marketing are also known as the marketing mix
You Must Improve Results; that is, change tactics to do more of what is working using Marketing 3 C’s
- Conversation: Include Social media as it creates a two-way conversation that draws those seeking services to those offering those services like you the care manager
- Collaboration: By using technology as the world is so connected that collaboration through technology becomes a necessity as there are simply too many needs for one entity to meet 1-1
- Culture: Plays an important role now that organizations are seeking partners to extend their capabilities in the health care eldercare market through technology.
Smart TECH Solutions to Wire Your Care Management Business for Profit
Hear the Care management 4 CEOs of GCM software tell you what are the features and benefits of their software
WHEN Wednesday, July 5, 2022
WHAT TIME_2 PM-3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Presented by Cathy Cress MSW – Handbook of Geriatric Care Management
We will Cover
- Interviews with CEOs of major care management software platforms
What you need in a website
- Why you need content marketing
- How to shoot videos for your agency
- What are easy-to-use social media sites
- Critical software programs that make care management information flow
- What you need in a website
- with 1-1 interviews with 4 CEOs of major care management software platforms
- interview with Natasha Beauchamp on content marketing forALCA members