Sign up for my New Webinar Sales and Marketing to Find the Concierge Client
The target market for a private geriatric care management business is not the 65 million families who need care management services, but the much smaller subset of those families who can afford to hire a GCM or aging life care manager can pay the $4000-6000 a month for home care and are willing to pay for the services that GCMs and can actually find their way to you.
How Do you find these aging families to sign up new concierge clients?
Your marketing message must say your business:
- offers concierge solutions to the grueling aging care decisions families and clients must make.
- offers expert professional assistance with the tough choices aging family members must make about elder housing, medical care, personal care, finances, end of life and the myriad mind-boggling decisions they face.
- offers support to the aging client and the whole aging family and can transform the family to get care for the client
- offers support and care to the caregiver to keep them from burnout
- offers the exact product they will need to solve their problem like dementia care, moving an elder, quality of life, VIP care
But is this really the message to which VIP or the upper 10% respond
Perhaps it is that
you respond immediately to their needs as they expect
you offer community resources like private drivers, personal chefs
you can make sure that they will be in a top-rated hospital with a VIP program that offers all the amenities they expect
Will arrange concierge services like massages and spa visits for family caregivers who are stressed by caregiving for their elder parents
Find out more by signing up for the free webinar
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Mar 31, 2020, 02:00 PM Pacific Time (the US and Canada)
Topic: Sales and Marketing to Find the VIP Concierge Client
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699009128,,128248112# or +16465588656,,128248112#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 128 248 112
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aI9IEpdti