WHAT STARTS FIRST IN A STARTUP?
Wondering what you have to do to get a new aging life or geriatric care management business started? What should you do first? What next? A startup timeline tells you the steps you need to take when starting a new care management business.
YOU NEED A TIMELINE
A care management business start-up timeline is meant to remind you of the tasks you may have to perform when starting your business. – before you open your doors
Not every care management business will have to complete each step. For instance, you may decide to get a NACCM credential instead of an NASW credential or no credential at all
MORE THAN HALF OF STARTUPS FAIL IN FIRST TWO YEARS
According to the Small Business Administration (SBA), only 66 percent of small businesses will survive their first two years.
Opening a care management business takes, in aging, what we call executive skills. You have to have a
timeline with a logical order to open any business. What do you do first, second????
Do you have a timeline to open your geriatric care man agent business? You know you have to purchase client software, market, rent an office, get forms, get a website, create a brand, get a marketing database- but in what order.
Learn How to Create Your Timeline to Open plus all the Business Skills you Need to Open Your New GCM Business
Sign up for my New On-Line GCM Business Class at a very low introductory Price of $450
Skills you will learn
- GCM marketing survey skills to pinpoint your area’s upper 10% clients and 3rd-party referrals to market to, to make your business profitable
- GCM competitive analysis skills to set the fee per hour your market will bear for your services and to gather information from each, to position your services vs your competition’s so clients will choose you
- GCM timeline skills to identify and list (in a manageable, doable order), major tasks to complete before you open your business
- GCM organizational design skills to create your business flow chart and job descriptions, and outline how power flows down your staff to deliver gold standard care to clients
- GCM business planning skills to write a 13-part business plan to create a blueprint of measurable goals for your business’s financial success
- GCM marketing skills to create a marketing plan to develop lead sources, conduct lead generation, launch social media, and conduct content marketing to gain new customers
- GCM sales skills to position your agency to sell your menu of services
through benefits to 3rd parties and clients though cold calling, 1-1 sales meetings, and inquiries, by knowing how to close the sale and sign the contract
- GCM ALCA billing skills to develop a billing system that allows you to bill 85% of your time, control your cash flow, invoice promptly to make a profit
- GCM financial forecasting skills to develop a 3-year financial forecast Excel spreadsheet to track your basic profit and expenses, and to track the number of clients and billable hours needed to break even make a profit, pay back loans, hire new staff, and take a salary yourself
Taught through Blackboard CourseSites
- Self-paced course
- Tech support
- 10 video PowerPoints
- 10 video intros to modules
- 1-1 coaching with Cathy Cress
- Chat room
- Templates to follow with each module
- Assignments with each module graded by Cathy Cress
- Facebook group to interact with other students, Cathy Cress and 25 other ALCA GCMs who have already purchased the manual
- Signed contract must be completed before purchase
Find out more in the YouTube from My Geriatric Care 1 Channel.