Geriatric Care Managers Need a Marketing Database
You need marketing or Contact Management database( CRM) to market to lead sources. An aging life or geriatric care management agency’s marketing has three key target audiences or lead sources: individual clients who need care, referral sources, and children of aging parents. Marketing databases are the key to reaching lead sources such as 3rd party referrals like elder law attorneys, upscale assisted living, trust officers, concierge physicians.
Here are some of the many choices ALCA or Geriatric Care Managers can check out
- SalesForce For Small Business
- Outlook or Microsoft Access.
- Highrise is a contact management database. Easier to use than SalesForce, Basic account for 6 users, with 5 GB of storage and 5,000 contacts is $24.00 monthly.
- Zoho lets you have 3 users and up to 5,000 contacts. An Excel spreadsheet of contacts can work in a start-up if the file is set up correctly to capture the necessary information.Clear care can also be used as a contact database and a client database used by Aging Life GCM who have a home health component
WHY DO YOU NEED ONE ONE FOR MARKETING?
- Rolodex on Speed
- Throw away all those business cards
- ADD all 3rd party targets you need to market to for referrals
- all contacts in the community that help you weave a care plan- can be the same as targets
- all the contacts that you use as your individual prescription- which is your care plan
- Will send a form elder law letter to all elder law or third party contacts o ( Att) track all calls or marketing visits to a concierge physician or any contact group C(P)Track your marketing visits dataSend Follow up letters
- Adding all of your continuum of care or all contacts in the community that help you weave a care plan- physicians, elder mediators,CCRC and all housing, MFT who specialize in aging-Use all the really good contacts that you use as your individual prescription- which is your care plan-
Join me in my new FREE Webinar on Marketing
Learn to Sell Benefits not Features to Third Parties to Grow Your Care Management Bottom Line
When: February,20th 2020
2 PM-3:30 PM PST
What is a benefit vs features and how to find benefits for each 3rd party you market to?
What specific problems you solve for wealth managers, elder law attorneys, and concierge physicians
What specific problems to solve for upscale Assisted Living, accountants, financial planners, MD’s
Step by Step how to set up meetings with 3rd parties to make the sale
Leave a Reply