What is your Box of Marketing Tools? Do you know how to market GCM?
Few care managers take a GCM Business Class which is a necessary step. One thing you learn is marketing.
· The classic four Ps of marketing (product, price, place, and promotion) have been updated for the 21st century to include the four As as well as the four A’s and 4 C’s
· Accountability: Marketing must prove its contribution to the business and be accountable for measurable results; that is, new clients.
· · Analysis: Marketing requires both art and science, and analysis must no longer be
an afterthought. Instead, measurable results will drive strategy; that is, if it works, do more of it.
· · Accuracy: Performance metrics must be consistently and accurately measured across all marketing initiatives; that is, tracking results.
· · Action: Optimization is only successful when it’s an ongoing process of leveraging your analysis to take decisive actions toward improving results; that is, change tactics to do more of what is working.2
· · Conversation: Social media channels have created the need for a two-way conversation that draws those seeking services to those discussing those services.
· · Collaboration: The world is not so connected that collaboration becomes a necessity as there are simply too many needs for one entity to meet.
· · Culture: Plays an important role now that organizations are seeking partners to extend their capabilities.
·All this and more is in the chapter on marketing GCM in Handbook of Geriatric Care Management 4th edition by Marketing guru Merrily Orsini. She created the original template for corporate geriatric care management with her own GCM business in Louisville, Kentucky.
January 23 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm PST
The busiest season for care managers is January & February after as adult children have just visited for the holiday and seeing their elderly parents skating on very thin aging ice
Learn care management marketing so you can:
Capture those desperate clients in January after the festive fright-
Develop strategic marketing that brings more customers,
Develop a positioning strategy so the caller chooses you
Understand lead generation in care management
Get the best marketing software
Create a 5 Star Marketing Plan for the top 10% of seniors who can afford you.
THIS FREE WEBINAR FROM 2 PM – 3 PM PST January 23, 2020