Free Webinar – Market Your Agencies Safety as Aging Families Still Fear Raging Pandemic
May 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm PDT
Market Your Agency’s Safety as Aging Families Still Fear Raging Pandemic
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 20, 2021, 02:00 PM Pacific Time (the US and Canada)
Topic: Market Your Agency’s Safety as Aging Families Still Fear Raging Pandemic
- Learn to market your safe care management business during the “Semi-Post “Pandemic, to overcome hesitation to use homecare and GCM services as US COVID-19 slowly diminishes, World Wide COVID spikes, vaccination accelerates yet elders are not fully vaccinated, US COVID still spikes, variants explode, anti-vaxers abound, vaccines taken off the market and 8000 American still die each day
- Understand how to innovatively sell” trust” in your safe care management services so family caregiver’s & 3rd parties choose you as a safe agency
- Learn to use public relations and marketing to show you are focused of caregiver and care management safety COVID services by showing you follow the new CDC’s leaderships safe path to safety.
YOU WILL LEARN
- 5 steps to create an e-newsletter with the right copy, to get out the word about your safe COVID 19 services through required COVID protocols
- 10 steps to set up a Zoom webinar to teach local aging agencies and caregivers about your COVID safe services and other local resources to assist caregivers in the community
- 7 steps to use social media to alert aging family caregivers to the clear path to your GCM agency provides safety from the diminishing but still present virus in the US.
- 5 steps to get local media coverage of your COVID -19 safe services, care providers, and general excellent care management and home care products free PR with radio and TV coverage plus pick local newspapers where ads may pay off to sell your COVID Products
- 5 steps to understand how to generate word of mouth customers for your COVID -19 safe services using your continuum of care in your community
- 10 steps to use the powerful new tool of Video to market your agency’s COVID safety and excellent services as the pandemic diminishes but is still in your community, state, and country
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.