Conquer Care Management Sales – 5 Steps to Close the Sale on COVID-19 Products
June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm PDT
Sales have severely declined during COVID-19. Learn how to increase your number of clients for all your products, but especially your new COVID-19 and tele-health products. Successfully sell these and any GCM product in a 2-part intake. Closing the sale means the client signing your contract and giving you a deposit. Most care managers are untrained and terrified of this process. They are more terrified of going out of business with COVID-19.
Learn the 5 steps to make and close a care management sale to get that contract signed, get a deposit, grow your business, bolster cash flow, make payroll, and stop you from being one of the 50% of new U.S. businesses that fail after 5 years.
You will learn:
- What COVID-19 GCM services you can offer
- How to make the sale in the inquiry call—with a complementary consultation
- How to identify needs using client challenge questions, to find the problem you need to solve to make the sale
- How to present your offer by selling solutions to the problem with a mini care plan
- How to manage objections if the caller has concerns about price or product
- How to close the sale with non-aggressive closing questions to have your contract signed, get a deposit, and grow your business with a new client