- This event has passed.
5 Steps to Market Your COVID-19 Coaching Service for Aging Families
September 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm PDT
Learn to market and sign up new clients for your Aging COVID-19 coaching services for both long-distance and local adult children, based on science and sound public health policies. Help family care providers who are faced with a pandemic, support an aging loved ones through COVID-19 hospitalization and recovery at home.
Be able to sell care management COVID-19 services that fill the gap which has been created by mixed messaging from the federal government, CDC, states, counties, and cities and which has thus left family caregivers confused and frustrated, with no clear path to safety from the raging pandemic.
Gain new customers and help aging families stay safe from COVID-19 using care management’s most potent tool —navigation, through the potholed path they have right now.
You will learn
- How to create an e-newsletter with the right copy, to get the word out about your COVID-19 services
- How to use social media to alert aging family caregivers to the clear path your GCM agency provides to safety from the accelerating virus in the US
- Be able to set up a Zoom webinar to teach local aging agencies and caregivers about your COVID-19 coaching services and other local resources to assist caregivers in the community
- Get local media coverage of your COVID-19 Coaching Services with radio and TV coverage
- Pick local newspapers where ads may pay off to sell your COVID-19 Products
- How to get word-of-mouth customers for your COVID-19 service using the Continuum of Care in your community