Concierge GCM services are like a 5 star hotel
1. Make a commitment to service whatever that means.
2. Answer the phone within 2 rings
3. Make sure the GCM doing the initial assessment is there with a day.
4. Make sure that person is “ the best’ A Certified Care Manager board certified, educated, trained and qualified to assess an elderly or disabled person’s situation and recommend and monitor needed services.
M Do not give into the the VIP Syndrome .Follow the ethics and standards of practice of your profession while offering exceptional service
5. Offer Services/ Products that the concierge client wants and desires example VIP Care Management
6. Provide rapid callbacks and a higher level of personal interaction.
7. “Total care management platform.” It’s the Rolls Royce model of geriatric care management.
8. Care Management staff is more than gracious, always smiles
9. Care staff is impeccably dressed and caters to clients’ needs and wants – directed by the geriatric care manager’s care plan
Join me for my new free webinar