COVID Has Made Marketing To Lead Sources Critical
Geriatric Care Managers Need a Marketing Database
You need a marketing or Contact Management database( CRM) to market to lead sources. An aging life or geriatric care management agency’s marketing has three key target audiences or lead sources: individual clients who need care, referral sources, and children of aging parents. Marketing databases are the key to reaching lead sources such as 3rd party referrals like elder law attorneys, upscale assisted living, trust officers, concierge physicians.
In the Deadly Fall Confluence of COVID and Seasonal Flu You Really Need the Right Marketing DataBase
The JAMA Journal tells us “The confluence of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) and seasonal influenza this fall and winter will result in considerable morbidity and mortality, stressing the health
system. With more than 200 000 COVID-19–related deaths already, the US could see a second wave of disease later this year. In 2018-2019 (a “moderate” year for influenza), the US experienced 35.5 million influenza cases, with 490 600 hospitalizations and 34 200 deaths related to influenza.1 An effective COVID-19 vaccine is unlikely until 2021. Even though seasonal influenza vaccines have variable year-to-year effectiveness, they can significantly reduce morbidity and mortality, especially with high coverage.”
Here are some of the many choices ALCA or Geriatric Care Managers can check out
- SalesForce For Small Business
- Highrise is a contact management database. Easier to use than SalesForce, Basic account for 6 users, with 5 GB of storage and 5,000 contacts is $24.00 monthly.
- Zoho lets you have 3 users and up to 5,000 contacts. An Excel spreadsheet of contacts can work in a start-up if the file is set up correctly to capture the necessary information.
- Clear care can also be used as a contact database and a client database used by Aging Life GCM who have a home health component
WHY DO YOU NEED Customer Relationship Database FOR MARKETING?
- Rolodex on Speed
- Throw away all those business cards
- ADD all 3rd party targets you need to market to for referrals
- all contacts in the community that help you weave a care plan- can be the same as targets
- all the contacts that you use as your individual prescription- which is your care plan
- Will send a form elder law letter to all elder law or third party contacts o ( Att) track all calls or marketing visits to a concierge physician or any contact group C(P)Track your marketing visits, data, send Follow up letters
- Adding all of your continuum of care or all contacts in the community that help you weave a care plan- physicians, elder mediators, CCRC and all housing, MFT who specialize in aging-Use all the really good contacts that you use as your individual prescription- which is your care plan-
- SIGN UP For FREE WebinarMARKET LIKE YOUR BUSINESS DEPENDED ON IT DURING COVIDOctober 22 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm PST
- As you are approaching the busiest season for care manager’s the holidays when families visit remotely or in-person for the holiday and see their elderly parents skating on very thin aging iceLearn care management marketing that works at all time but especially during COVID so you can:Consult with and help client’s during COVID and post COVIDConvert Consultation into regular clients
Develop a positioning strategy so the caller chooses you
Understand lead generation in care management
Understand how to do an e-newsletter
Get the best marketing software
Understand Public Relations Press, TV-Radio, Social Media Coverage
Understand Zoom Webinars
Create a 5 Star Marketing Plan for the top 10% of seniors who can afford you. THIS FREE WEBINAR FROM 2 PM – 3 PM PST October 22, 2020
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Oct 22, 2020, 02:00 PM Pacific Time (the
US and Canada)
Topic: MARKET THIS Fall LIKE YOUR BUSINESS DEPENDED ON IT
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.