Inquiry Calls From Long Distance Care Providers
Inquiry Calls From Long Distance Care Providers– Are You Ready this Holiday? Long Distance caregivers under constant stress. They have been flying or driving to visit aging family members for a long time. These caregivers at a distance usually understand that their parents are deteriorating with age and are savvy enough that they have researched options and already found you on the web ( a reason to have a great website). They even risk covid to celebrate with their family in this new year of winter months and the pandemic.So be ready this holiday with the marketing and clinical tools you need to convert them to clients
Perhaps when the family gathers on Thanksgiving at a parent’s home and everyone sees struggles of an older person like memory loss or ambulation problems- the family may agree to call a care manager. Or the very stress of the holiday season on top of the thought of caring for an aging parent long distance may push the designated long-distance care providers over the edge to seek help and call you.
More than 7 million American Families care for older family members from afar. This holiday season many of those long-distance families will come home to an elder Mom or Dad’s house and find a scene they saw coming but still fill them with white fear.
SHOCK NOT AWE
Unpaid bills litter Dad’s desk. He refuses to go to church when he was a devoted churchgoer all his life. When the daughter put the post-turkey leftovers in the refrigerator she finds moldy food on every shelf. When asked about the bills and the moldy food, Dad gets really angry when he was an easygoing guy all his life.
At that point, the daughter may pull out her phone and call an aging life or geriatric care manager because she cannot fly home without getting help. Are you ready for these desperate calls?
Give frantic adult children hope when they frantically call this holiday
Be prepared for their inquiry and know the needs of long-distance families well plus the resources in your area that you can suggest in your inquiry call. Understand how to make the sale in this fraught time for long-distance care providers Do not give away the store in your call but let them know that you are an expert in the needs of long-distance care providers and an ace navigator in your area that can find services and choices that are perfect for their needs PLUS understand their pain as well and will relive it with your assistance.
Get Ready for the Holiday Rush
WEDNESDAY, November 16th, 2022, FROM 2 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Learn how to create!
- Pre Holiday Social media for Long Distance Caregivers
- Pre-Holiday Social media campaigns to reach worried caregivers
- Pre- Holiday-Materials about the warning signs that a parent needs help
- Pre-Holiday Marketing to sign up families who face a serious decline in an aging parent
- How to sell services to desperate post-holiday callers from Normal &dysfunctional family
- How to sell services to fearful, overloaded long-distance family members
- How to use tools to contain holiday chaos & arrange care in festive family fright
- How to move the family to New Year’s stability
- Position Your Agency ahead of Care Managers who do not have great pre-holiday marketing campaigns and lack the clinical skills how to work with Adult Children and families during the chaotic aging family holiday visit when adult kids find their aging parents need care
Cathy Cress MSW author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care
Subscribe to my Geriatric Care Management Youtube Channel Geriatric Care 1
Sign-up for my Free White paper to learn to use the copy & keywords to sign-up for home care or care management Concierge-VIP Clients who can afford care management & home care as Medicare does not cover long-term care