Do I Need Social Media?
Do I need Social Media to attract new clients during the coming holidays? Many have a solo practice and it is one more thing to do on top of marketing your business, managing clients paying bills – all overwhelming jobs?? Some geriatric care managers own flip phones and dig in their heels and say what is social media marketing going to do for my kind of business and do I really need it?
Social Media Main Plank of Care Manager Marketing Strategy
Social Media is so important, especially in the coming holidays -critically to reach long-distance care provider who visits aging family members to celebrate the holiday, where they find frightening signs of parents needing care. and then know to call you. It doesn’t matter if you run a solo practice or a big national company. Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Now in this busiest season for care managers, you cannot consider skipping social media, especially in a small business like care management
Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than 4.1 billion people around the world using social media, it’s no passing trend.
4 Ways to Get More Clients With Social Media–
You need social media most importantly if you are just starting your aging life or geriatric care management business or want to grow the number of cases you have to grow and thrive, which you can over the holidays, the busiest season of the year for care managers. So, this is what you can do to get more customers to use your services. Write a blog
Choose Word Press or another blog software and set up an account to start positioning information to potential clients. The platform can add links to social media so you just post easily on your blog instead of going to each social media site to post. To get more help sign up for my holiday webinar on technology
Design the format (they have templates), write content, publish on a least a monthly basis, and consider services like Constant Content
3. Open twitter Facebook, Linked in Pinterest Accounts
Sign up and learn how to use social media. Best if on your website and automatically posts
Services needed to complete
Create a Facebook fan page for your GCM business
Learn to use Pinterest for your business
Create a Twitter account for your business
Join Instagram for business
Sign -up for Google My Business
5. Lack of Social Media Skills No Time to do? Hire Expert
If you feel you do not have the time or the skills to do this- very likely for folks over a certain age- we did not grow up with this language- hire someone to do this or best bet a grandchild.
You can also have a professional create marketing content, newsletters, and blogs for you using businesses
To get more help sign up for my holiday webinar on technology
Get Ready for the Holiday Rush
WEDNESDAY November 16th, 2022, FROM 2 PM – 3:30 PM PST
Learn how to create!
- Pre-Holiday Social media campaigns to reach worried caregivers
- Pre- Holiday-Materials about the warning signs that a parent needs help
- Pre-Holiday Marketing to help you sign up families who might face a serious decline in aging parents
- How to sell services to desperate post-holiday callers from Normal dysfunctional & long-distance family
- How to use tools to contain holiday chaos & arrange care in festive family fright
- How to move the family to New Year’s stability
- Position Your Agency ahead of Care Managers who do not have great pre-holiday marketing campaigns and lack the clinical skills how to work with Adult Children and families during the chaotic aging family holiday visit when adult kids find their aging parents need care
Cathy Cress MSW author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care
Sign-up for my Free White paper to learn to use the copy & keywords to sign-up for home care or care management Concierge-VIP Clients who can afford care management & home care as Medicare does not cover long-term care