A Speakers Bureau -Great PR to Reach Adult Children
A speakers bureau is among the best PR to reach adult children. Reaching adult children through a Speakers Bureau can position you over your competition. A Speaker’s Bureau mixed with great social media and a newsletter can be the
tantalizing hook to get your phone to ring off the hook when adult kids discover the parent who is falling, forgetting, and foundering.
My excellent expert marketing colleague Natasha Beauchamp https://elderpagesonline.com/about-us/ has superb ideas on speaker’s bureau topics to draw the interest of adult children.
Provide enough information to demonstrate your expertise, but, not enough detail that you are giving away the store. One way to get an insight into what adult kids are interested in is to look at the top eldercare-related searches on Google. These were compiled by the Pew Internet Project:
- Dementia and memory loss
- Long-term care options
- Paying for care
- Handling the stress of caregiving
Think about the pain points of adult Children family caregivers to get your phone ringing.
So many adult children find themselves in pain seeing their declining parents. Their aging parents fear caring for them, fear being a burden, and reject talking about how they navigate through this.
Answer that pain with a Speaker’s bureau
Presentations could be according to Natasha:
What To Do When Parent Reject Care
Tips on Speaker Bureau Success
- Choose Speakers Bureau Topics that address their pain
- Ask to speak before lunch (clanging dishes, food-filled, dozing off audiences
- Pass out a sign-in sheet for gathering emails for marketing early to add to your marketing database
- Pass handouts including business cards, and print out of your newsletter before lunch-audience can learn before you start
- Send thank you letter to the club president
- Enter the sign-in sheet in your marketing database
- Keep agency newsletters, social media, and marketing touches flowing through marketing automation like Constant Contact, Mail Chimp
Get my new Speakers Bureau Package
Marketing care management to family caregivers? Wondering how to use free public relations to locate adult children in your community? Want marketing tools that will grow your business? The new Speakers Bureau Package has it all. Six pre-made presentations with handouts, a 20-minute presentation that covers major pain points and pain relief for adult children and family caregivers that will really engage your audience. The package contains complete directions & power points, and sell sheets to reach local service clubs like the rotary, women’s clubs, EAP, and musical societies drawing from the upper 10% of midlife members always looking for good speakers. Plus, a 30-minute free consultation with Cathy Cress MSW, to help set this up.
Find Out More