Smart TECH Solutions to Wire Your Care Management Business for Profit
Hear the Care Management CEOs of GCM software tell you what are the features and benefits of their software
WHEN Wednesday, July 5, 2022
WHAT TIME_2 PM-3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
Build Your Small Business of Technology, not Paper or the Big Bad Wolf Will Blow it Down
Build your Small Business with technology, not paper so that your small geriatric care management businesses can work closely with your upper 10% of clients to provide them with products and services that add value to their lifestyles while solving their elder care nightmares. Going from an idea to a finished product or service requires small business owners and their employees to collaborate with each other and external vendors. E-mail and instant messenger tools paved the way for online sharing and collaboration. With the ability to instantly connect, share information and get feedback, e-mail and instant messenger are beneficial technological advantages for small businesses. Web-based care management database programs update team members and clients, track time, and share documents in real-time creating care plans, billing, and delivering fast gold standard services.If you build your business of paper, not technology none of this is possible. If you choose technology a care management database is at your fingertips through care management technology. Plus for small businesses, this means up-to-date information available in a central hub, regardless of a person’s location.
Social Media is a Must-Have for Care Management
Today, social media is a must-have for any small business like care management – regardless of what industry you’re in. SEO or Social media has evolved from space for personal interaction into a vibrant marketing channel for small businesses. T Whether you already have a strong social presence or are looking to step up your game, learn more about the benefits of social media marketing for your business.
- Build brand awareness.
- Provide stand-out customer service.
- Acquire leads in a low-cost way.
- Learn more about your customers.
- Increase website traffic and search ranking
Presented by Cathy Cress MSW – Handbook of Geriatric Care Management
We will Cover
- with 1-1 interviews with CEOs of major care management software platforms
What you need in a website
- Critical software programs that make care management information flow
- 1-1 interviews with CEOs of major care management software platforms
- Why you need content marketing
- How & Why to shoot videos for your agency
- What is an easy-to-use social media site
- What you need in a website
- interview with Natasha Beauchamp on content marketing forALCA members
The need for elder-care services is huge and growing rapidly. But to survive GCMs must embrace care management SEO technology.
One Day Left to sign up for my free webinar to beat Holiday Rush
HURRY- UP and SIGN UP FOR MY FREE HOLIDAY WEBINAR
Get Ready for the Holiday Rush
SIGN UP NOW!
Tomorrow November 16th 2021 @2PM-3:30
How to create Pre-Holiday Social media campaigns to reach worried caregivers
- How to create Pre- Holiday-Materials about the warning signs that a parent needs help
- How to usePre-Holiday Technology to help you move people from discovery to signing on the dotted line
- How to sell services to desperate post-holiday callers from Normal dysfunctional & long-distance family
- How to use tools to contain Holiday chaos & arrange care in festive family fright
- How to move the family to New Year’s stability
- Position Your Agency ahead of Care Managers who do not have great pre-holiday social media and marketing campaigns. Get ahead of competitors who lack the clinical skills how to work with Adult Children and families during the chaotic aging family holiday visit when adult kids find their aging parents need care
Cathy Cress MSW author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care
Natasha Beauchamp- MSc, Webmaster and Research Scientist at Elder Pages Online, LLC
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, FROM 2 PM – 3:30 PM PST