NEW TYPE OF FAMILY THAT CAN AFFORD LONG TERM CARE LIKE GERIATRIC CARE MANAGEMENT
Four types of aging families can afford geriatric care management, home care, and long term care, not covered by Medicare, because they have financial resources, usually over a million dollars in assets.
Two groups of these four do not have severe entitlement issues. One group is professionals, including physicians. attorneys, dentists. They are now retired but went to college when it was affordable and in some case free( in California in the ’50s). They came from working-class families and climbed up through the American dream that once was available to all, joining professions that gave them the wealth to be in the top 10% of retirees today
Professionals- Physician, Attorneys, CPAs
This group made a very healthy living during the late 20th Century, probably had a
defined pension and have very lucrative investments that allow them to afford home care and care management. They usually come from nearly normal families and have been well parented although you will find a mixture of dysfunctional aging families. Their adult children tend to be supportive of their parents, although again you will find a mixture of dysfunctional families in this category. They are not among the two groups that are dysfunctional aging families who take extensive psychodynamic skills. One is the narcissistic entitled family.
THE ALCA TARGET MARKET THAT CAN AFFORD WHAT MEDICARE DOES NOT COVER- LONG TERM CARE
The target market for a private geriatric care management business is not the 65 million families who need care management services, but the much smaller subset of those families who can afford to hire a GCM or aging life care manager can pay the $4000-6000 a month for home care, uncovered by Medicare, and are willing to pay for the services that GCMs and can actually find their way to you. But they still demand gold standard service – not drivers chefs but expert professional assistance they gave to their own customers before they retired.
How Do you find these aging families to sign up new concierge clients?
Your marketing message must say your business:
- offers seamless concierge solutions to the grueling aging care decisions families and clients must make.
- offers expert professional assistance, as they gave in their working life, with the tough choices aging family members must make about elder housing, medical care, personal care, finances, end of life and the myriad mind-boggling decisions they face.
- offers support to the aging client, as they did with their clients, and the whole aging family and can transform the family to get care for the client
- offers support and care to the caregiver to keep them from burnout
- offers the exact product they will need to solve their problem like dementia care, moving an elder, quality of life, VIP care, home from the hospital
Webinar-Sales and Marketing to Find the VIP Concierge Client
March 31, 2020 -2PM -3:30 PM PST
Concierge Clients are the only way a GCM or ALCA care manager can make a profit and have their business thrive. Find out who are they, how you find them, design GCM Products they will purchase, and create a marketing plan and gold standard services to have them sign your contract and use your services long term
Learn From an Expert
Who They Are- 4 Types
How to Locate them in your service area
How to create a strategic marketing plan to sell to them
How to Develop Gold Standard GCM Products and Service
Leave a Reply