Intake is the most critical point in opening or losing a case. A successful intake means increasing your aging life or geriatric care management business. Over the Holidays you will get many desperate calls from adult children visiting their family and discovering- unwrapped gifts, a disheveled Mom – trouble they may not have known about if they lived long distance or just saw Mom infrequently.Here are steps to success over the holiday intake or any inquiry
1. You must assure the caller that your geriatric care management services can be counted on to thoroughly assess the elderly person’s and family caregiver’s situation at the intake, determine the level of care and level of GCM monitoring to sell your services.
2. You sell these services through convincing the caller that you offer highly personalized and compassionate approach to the family and older client. This breaks down to gaining client and family trust that your GCM services are the very best path leading them the care they desperately need- led by a professional guide they can count on.
3. You persuade them that they will get unbeatable customer appreciation, you will exceed their customer expectations, ensure the quality of life for the older client and offer a concierge driven service.
4. You explain how your hands on professional staff can make families relieved and happy because they understand they save precious time and overwhelming stress by using professional GCM’s.
5. You show them you can access all community services and resource options they could not find alone and are now available to them through your services.
6. In this one sometimes short call, you show potential new clients how your concierge care management service will solve their problems through -you the GCM being there for them every step of the way.
7. You persuade them that by scheduling the next step, a free complimentary consultation call, you will help them make sound decisions based on reality and assessment.
The GCM sells all of this through a free complimentary consultation done by a compassionate and highly skilled professional the director of the agency.
Want to make serve the GCM market that will make you a profitable business? Join me for my free webinar, “Start and Run a Profitable Geriatric Care Business” on August 22. Learn how to transform your GCM entrepreneurial dream into a money-making business with 5 profit driven steps
Learn these 5 Critical Steps to Financial success from Cathy Cress, MSW, author of the book known as the bible of geriatric care management. Learn how to transform your GCM entrepreneurial idea into a profitable reality before you even open your doors. Sign Up For My Free Webinar