Wondering what you have to do to get a new aging life or geriatric care management business started? What should you do first? What next? A startup timeline tells you the steps you need to take when starting a new care management business.
A care management business start-up timeline is meant to remind you of the tasks you may have to perform when starting your business. – before you open your doors
Not every care management business will have to complete each step. For instance, you may decide to get a NACCM credential instead of an NASW credential or no credential at all
According to Small Business Administration (SBA), only 66 percent of small businesses will survive their first two years.
Opening a care management business takes, in aging, what we call executive skills. You have to have a timeline with a logical order to open any business. What do you do first, second????
Do you have a timeline to open your geriatric care man agent business? You know you have to purchase client software, market, rent an office, get forms, get a website, create a brand, get a marketing database- but in what order.
- Want to know more about what you need to start or restart a Care Management Agency?
Join me Wednesday, October 17 Pacific Time for my latest webinar Pacific Time 2:00 PM
5 Steps to Sign Up the Profitable GCM Concierge Client
In this FREE 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- Reach our target concierge audience
- Design products that exactly meet their needs
- Obtain adult children’s buy-in
- Use marketing that will make them choose you
- Get the contract signed with ease
- Create a brand that tells concierge clients they will get Four Seasons Service
- If you really want to run a GCM business that makes money by targeting concierge clients then you don’t want to miss this free training.