Start-Up GCM ‘s must learn to Market
If you are going to start an ALCA or Geriatric Care management business, you must do what most care manager ( usually social workers and nurses have never done – do marketing and public relations.) Here is a helpful start – a beginning of PR Marketing Checklist.
This list was created by legendary former GCM Merrily Orsini, who created the model for Senior Bridge, now Humana, from her own ultra-successful Geriatric Care Management business in Louisville. She authored the chapter, Marketing Geriatric Care Management, inHandbook of Geriatric Care Management Fourth Edition. Orsini now owns Corecubed a Marketing Agency for Senior Marketing
Start-Up Geriatric Care Management PR/ Marketing Checklist
Get coordinated business card envelopes, note cards, and folders
Services needed to complete
Graphic design, printing, and delivery
3. Products sheets or Sell sheets, Brochures
Services needed to complete- Copywriting, graphic design, printing, and delivery
4. Identified and Defined Prospects-Third Parties- including a prospect profile
Services needed to complete- Identify prospects-Third Parties. Research develop prospect profiles, mailing lists, key factors in specific communication messages per target audience. Add to marketing excel sheets.
Want to know more?
THIS WEBINAR BEGINS: Tuesday, October 22 at 2 PM PST Ends 3:15 PM PST
Learn how to transform your GCM entrepreneurial dream into a money-making business with 5 profit driven steps!
- How to Do A Competition Survey
- How to Learn GCM Financial Literacy
- How to Give GCM Concierge Service
- How to Bill 85% of your time
- What GCM Products Services to Sell
- SIDESTEP THE 8 OUT OF 10 ENTREPRENEURS WHO START BUSINESSES AND FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST 18 MONTHS
- SIGN UP NOW
Find out more in the YouTube from My Geriatric Care 1 Channel.