Aging Families gather for the holidays starting Thanksgiving November 22. When they arrive at Mom and Dad’s home, they may find the older parents they dreaded.
Mom forgot to buy the turkey or she burned it to a crisp.
Her neat as a pin ensemble is greasy and rumpled. Then she reports Dad has wandered down the street.
This is the start of the holiday from hell that many adult children face. After the son buys a new turkey, finally finds Dad, he may take a break and call 911 Aging Life- or the daughter grabs her computer and googles a geriatric care manager.
When you get that” red phone” call from a desperate adult child – are you ready??
Can you sell your services and do an intake and get a contract signed over the phone?
Do you have a toolbox of GCM tools that can calm a family and get them stabilized by New Year?
Are you prepared for the growth in business you can get over the holidays through a financial forecast?
Learn how to handle these nuclear threats to the aging family.
1. Subscribe to my Aging Life Geriatric Care Management YouTube Channel Geriatric Care 1 to watch Playlist 22- Holiday Meltdown in the Aging Family and find out how to solve that frantic call and get new clients.
2.Join me in my new Webinar
5 Ways to Tame the Turbulence of Holiday Meltdown in Aging Families
During the busiest season for care management referrals-
You Will Learn:
- How to give hope to frantic children who call, after seeing their aging parent struggling with the rituals
- How to sell services to desperate adult child callers
- How to use GCM tools to contain Holiday chaos
- How to use financial forecasting to prepare for growth during the holidays
- How to work with both dysfunctional and long-distance families who call during the holidays