What is Organizational Design and why Do Start Ups Have to Do It?
IT Is the Framework that aging life or geriatric care management agency use for their business to:
- Distinguish power and authority roles and
- how information flows through the organization.
- See future growth before crisis
To start a business first
What are the 3 basic Steps ?
First you tackle organizational structure .
This is the type of framework that an aging life or geriatric care management agency uses to distinguish power and authority, roles and responsibilities and the manner in which information flows through the organization. This may take using an outside source to consult with and facilitate meetings – put heads together and think this out.
Do your organization’s design
- Once an organization has chosen its structure, it can move on to selecting the design. Organizational Design is the process by which managers assess the tasks, functions and goals of the business, allowing them to make decisions about how to group people together to best and most efficiently achieve their objectives.
In the start up aging life or geriatric management business it is what are the Care Manager’s director’s role, job description and power and authority that flow to care managers.It follows with the care manager’s who report to her /him, it describes what is their roles, job description and how they take direction from Care Manager director their supervisor.You should also add clinical supervision here.
Create a Flow Chart
- Following that a flow-chart or organizational chart with administration and roles mapped out.
Doing this is critical to your aging life or business success because you are designing the ” whole” and all the parts of your aging life or geriatric care agency and how power and authority flow through them -to give the most premium, concierge services to your client. This should go into your Operational Manual not get buried there but use it every day to track if it is working for you and your clients