10 Gift Ideas for Grandma On Mother’s Day- Most cheap , priceless and fast. You have one day left
I am an expert as I have 10 grandchildren from 27 to twin boys just 2. I would love any and all of these items.
1) Get adult siblings together to send her on a trip- big or small. It could be with a community group (Life Long Learners) to local museums or gardens. A bigger one might be with Road Scholar. Just make the call today and write the gift on your card. Simple.
2) )Trip gear like rolling luggage or multiple medication medisets to take along. At, 68 I travel all the time.So do most Grandmas.
3) Gardening tools. Find out what she does not have. Kneeling stools for gardening are great for aging knees. Plants –or plant garden art.
4) Custom made art pots. My daughter and grandchildren paint pots for me and they are my treasures.
5) Technology- Like I said before Jitterbug — – I love this phone- goole and order on line
6) Free printable cards from Huffington Post –
7) Book that cover says “We Love You Grandma-“ with messages written from all the grandkids plus pictures. Cheap, fast and irreplaceable.
8) Handprints of babies/toddlers/kids in plaster of paris. I made one for my Mom is school in kindergarten (1948) and I recall how thrilled she was. You can also just take a good piece of paper, use a non- toxic, colored ink and put handprints on, write something sweet , date and buy a frame. Better than anything you could buy (except have to buy frame)
9) Promise of time with Grandma. Make a calendar for a month when each grandchild (or adult child_ will visit for an hour or two. You decide what to do- like lunch, a game , gardening ,tech 101_ Time is precious as you age – give time.
10) Technology – Tablet that will do Skype or Face time. The best gift is a visit from family on a regular basis. If you live long distance ,this is a great way to visit. Arrange and pay for someone to teach her how to use. It