If you are an Aging Life Care Manager, Geriatric Care Manager, Nurse Care Manager or aging professional who works with elder law attorneys, conservatorships or guardianship -Sign Up soon to learn how write a winning geriatric assessment that is court submittable. Over 125 people have registered and we are nearing capacity
Join me soon on January 25, 2017 for a free 2-hour webinar “How to Write a Winning Geriatric Assessment for Elder Law Attorneys, Conservators, Guardians and Families. “
This program is approved by NACCUM for 1.5 hours
Third party referrals from elder law attorneys offer major growth opportunities for an aging life business., geriatric care management, eldercare business. To convert them to referrals care managers must show the elder law attorney the benefits their agency offers -that their completion does not, so they are chosen as a prime referral.
Make yourself stand out against your competition. Work with more elder law attorneys because you are an expert in gerontology and health care who can write well-crafted court a submittable geriatric assessment, as evidence in a conservatorship or guardian.
Learn how to write these assessments so they can convince the court to make the right decision for the older person. Understand what matters to a court and attorney and learn how to write a cohesive, complete geriatric assessment where facts are so coherent that your assessment leads to logical conclusion that the court can use to make their decision.
Learn the 5 Critical Skills to write a geriatric assessment for court and win elder law attorneys, conservators and guardians as new clients
Pinpoint the assessment tools and records you need to create a compelling geriatric assessment for court
- In this two-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- Identify the 10 standardized instruments used to conducts a geriatric assessment for court
- Choose 15 records from other sources that must be used to create a geriatric assessment for court
- Identify how to distinguish 1 main precipitating problem that prompted the geriatric assessment
- Identify 10 elements to be covered in the geriatric assessment
- Identify the 4 C’s needed to write a geriatric assessment in a convincing, logical manner for court
- Identify the 7 elements to edit your first draft to make sure you gathered all the clues and expressed them clearly
Sign Up Now Limited Enrollment