Are your concierge Geriatric Care Management services like a 5-star hotel?
- Do you make a commitment to service —whatever that means?
- Do You answer the phone within 2 rings
- Do you make sure the care manager doing the initial assessment is there within a day?
- Do you guarantee that professional is “the best’ –A Certified Care Manager who is board certified, educated, trained and qualified to assess an elderly or disabled person’s situation and recommend and monitor needed services.
- Does your staff never slip into the VIP Syndrome
- Do you follow the ethics and standards of practice of your profession while offering exceptional service
- Do you offer Products that the concierge client wants and desires example VIP Care Management
- Do you provide rapid callbacks and a higher level of personal interaction?
- Do you have a “Total care management platform.” –the Rolls Royce model of geriatric care management.
- Is your Care Management staff more than gracious and always smiles
- Are your Care providers impeccably groomed, wear uniforms, highly screened and trained to both give the most professional client care that also caters to concierge clients’ needs and wants – directed by the geriatric care manager’s care plan.
- Do you train your staff in types, needs, best resources and demands of the Concierge entitled family
Join me for my newest free Webinar
How to Make a Profit Serving the Older Concierge Clients,
August 23, 2017h 11:00 -12:00 PST
Discover how to transform your GCM entrepreneurial dream into a profitable reality with 5 key marketing steps
Learn more and get the details
Reach this target audience
Design products that exactly meet their needs
Obtain adult children’s buy-in
Use words that will make them choose you
Get the contract signed with ease
Avoid the VIP Syndrome
Understand the clinical care management Approach to the demanding entitled client