What is your Box of Marketing Tools? Do you know how to market GCM?
· The classic four Ps of marketing (product, price, place, and promotion) have been updated for the 21st century to include the four As as well as the four A’s and 4 C’s
· Accountability: Marketing must prove its contribution to the business and be accountable for measurable results; that is, new clients.
· · Analysis: Marketing requires both art and science, and analysis must no longer be an afterthought. Instead, measurable results will drive strategy; that is, if it works, do more of it.
· · Accuracy: Performance metrics must be consistently and accurately measured across all marketing initiatives; that is, tracking results.
· · Action: Optimization is only successful when it’s an ongoing process of leveraging your analysis to take decisive actions toward improving results; that is, change tactics to do more of what is working.2
· · Conversation: Social media channels have created the need for a two-way conversation that draws those seeking services to those discussing those services.
· · Collaboration: The world is not so connected that collaboration becomes a necessity as there are simply too many needs for one entity to meet.
· · Culture: Plays an important role now that organizations are seeking partners to extend their capabilities.
·All this and more is in the chapter on marketing GCM in Handbook of Geriatric Care Management 4th edition by Marketing guru Merrily Orsini. She created the original template for corporate geriatric care management for Senior Bridge which became Humana, with her own GCM business in Louisville, Kentucky.
Want to know more about marketing Care Management ?
Join me Wednesday, October 17 Pacific Time for my latest webinar Pacific Time 2:00 PM
5 Steps to Sign Up the Profitable GCM Concierge Client
In this FREE 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- Reach our target concierge audience
- Design products that exactly meet their needs
- Obtain adult children’s buy-in
- Use marketing that will make them choose you
- Get the contract signed with ease
- Create a brand that tells concierge clients they will get Four Seasons Service
- If you really want to run a GCM business that makes money by targeting concierge clients then you don’t want to miss this free training.