What is a Mission and why is it a Critical Success Factor in Beginning or Adding an Aging Life or GCM business?
- A mission is a – tool for communicating fundamental business objectives,
Part of your mission must state that you are 100% clear you are serving high end entitled clients
Read GCM Bob O Toole’s chapter Private Revenue Sources in the Handbook of Geriatric Care 4th edition on the Fee-Based Geriatric Care Manager.
He shows you about the very limited market you must serve for financial success. That Market is the top 10% who can afford you.
So give a try to rewriting your mission statement – here’s how
Your geriatric care management business plan starts with your mission statement, which should state the core of your business in a few sentences. The mission statement should reflect the goals and values of your organization. It should be short, focused, perhaps only 20 words, written in the present tense, in positive terms, and without qualifiers.
As part of your business plan so you are adding a major part to a document that will allow you to plan your business and perhaps get investors, who will want to be paid back with your profit.
Try a good mission statement on your own that is short focused and those 20 words.
Here is an example :
- “Premium care management services and choices delivered by extraordinary health care professionals”
Learn 5 critical success steps to start and run a profitable, GCM business, including marketing to Concierge clients with your mission, from Cathy Cress MSW, the author of the Handbook of Geriatric Care Management now in its 4th edition.
THIS WEBINAR BEGINS: Tuesday, October 22 at 2 PM PST Ends 3:15 PM PST
Learn how to transform your GCM entrepreneurial dream into a money-making business with 5 profit driven steps!
- How to Do A Competition Survey
- How to Learn GCM Financial Literacy
- How to Give GCM Concierge Service
- How to Bill 85% of your time
- What GCM Products Services to Sell
- SIDESTEP THE 8 OUT OF 10 ENTREPRENEURS WHO START BUSINESSES AND FAIL WITHIN THE FIRST 18 MONTHS
- SIGN UP NOW
Find out more in the YouTube from My Geriatric Care 1 Channel.