GCMs or Aging Life Care Managers rarely see themselves as salespersons or worse than that closing a sale. However, this is a fatal error. You may have a care management product, but to make money from that product, you have to sell it. In the beginning you yourself may have to sell your geriatric care management product. To begin to put together a sales plan you need to identify who makes the decision to buy your geriatric care management products. With older adults over age 85, the buying decision is generally made by the adult children or the third party (trust officer, etc.). Many times young older adults (65–85 years of age) make their own buying decisions.
Find Out Who Makes The Buying Decision to Close the Sale
You then need to identify what criteria the person making the buying decision uses to evaluate your geriatric care management product. For example, you have to figure out whether the decision to purchase your product Move Management to help move and the elder is made by the adult child based on price, features, or availability.
Then-How do You Get the Buyer to Say Yes and Make the Sale
How will you give your customer, the adult child, enough information to say yes? Does this buying decision require personal contact in intake by a GCM, a Move Management sell sheet you dropped off at the parent’s physician’s office, word of mouth, paid advertising, through social media- if so what – blog, website – the what described your sales plan? It will have to go in your business plan plus- be good enough to get you, customers.
Join me Wednesday, May 15th for my latest free webinar Pacific Time 2:00 PM
You will Learn
- How to get the buyer to say yes
- How to Close the Sale in a Two-Part Inquiry Call
- How to make the sale -with a complimentary consultation
- How to ” Identify needs using client” challenge questions” to find the problem you need to solve to give the caller hope to make the sale
- How to present your offer by selling solutions to the problem with a mini care plan
- How to manage objections if the caller has concerns about price or product
- How to close the sale with non-aggressive closing questions to have your contract signed, get a deposit, and grow your business with a new client
- Sign Up