Burnt Turkey for Thanksgiving?
The holiday season is creeping up on us. Care managers will get the highest volume of call during the next few months during the festive season that often brings more jitters than joy to family caregivers who visit elders on Thanksgiving, Hannukah, and Christmas.
Long Distance family members are caregivers under constant stress.
They have been flying or driving to both visit aging family members for a long time. Family living at a distance usually understands that their parents are deteriorating with age and are savvy enough that they have researched options and already found you on the web ( a reason to have a great website).
When the family gathers on Thanksgiving and everyone can see problems with an older person like memory loss or ambulation problems- the family may agree to call a care manager. Or the very stress of the holiday season on top of caring for an aging parent long-distance may push the designated long-distance care providers over the edge to seek help and call you.
The New Cases Will Pour In- Are You Prepared??
So be prepared for their inquiry and know the needs of long-distance families well plus the resources in your area that you can suggest in your inquiry call. Do not give away the store in your call but let them know that you are an expert in the needs of long-distance care providers and an ace navigator in your area that can find services and choices that are perfect for their needs. Do a two-part inquiry over the phone and start by offering a free 30-minute consultation
- How to work with both dysfunctional and long-distance families who call during the holidays
- How to give hope to frantic children who call, after seeing their aging parent struggling with the rituals
- How to sell services to desperate adult child callers
- How to use GCM tools to contain Holiday chaos
- How to use financial forecasting to prepare for growth during the holidays
- Sidestep the Many Care Managers Who Do not know how to work with Dysfunctional Aging Families so the client chooses you
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS NOVEMBER 21, 2019 FROM 2 PM – 3 PM PST
Subscribe to my Youtube channel GeriatricCare 1