How Do You Deliver Your Value Proposition of serving long-term clients from the top 10% financially- who can offer sustainable financial growth to your Aging Life or GCM company?
You offer superior professional Concierge Service to Client and Family- Care they demand when you need it
You offer preventative care to avoids Crisis -Helps Keep Clients Out of E room and nursing homes and Keep them at home where they wish to be
You write or rewrite your business plan that has a value proposition that includes your marketing plan to reach your target markets o concierge clients in the upper 10% and the third parties who in many cases serve them as well, like elderlaw attorneys and upscale assisted living.
You Use the value proposition from your business plan – leading to one-time/long term client engagements – How
- Deliver concierge service
- Offer confidential services that clients and families can trust
- Adjust your plan of care as professionally needed for family & client
- Serve whole aging family
- Provide a GPS through health care needs so that best care is delivered seamlessly
- Have a full GCM toolbox and know all community resources –to change tools as client change and age safely in place
- Refer or provide skilled background checked home care aides who meet the need of entitled clients
- Be willing and skilled enough to accept difficult entitled clients who are narcissistic, demanding and unreasonable like Donald Trump , Sumner Redstone, Huguette Clark
- Have someone on your staff who has a clinical background in dysfunctional aging families, and psychodynamic diagnosis
- Have upscale resources in your resource database like private drivers, private chefs, car services, upscale golf clubs that cater to older clients, and upscale assisted living
Find out more about a value proposition and subscribe to my Youtube channel Geriatric Care 1 to find out more about marketing Aging Life or Geriatric Care Management.