If you are a geriatric care manager, do you want to get your client contract signed? Harry Beckwith, who wrote one of the 100 best business books, “Selling the Invisible, has some great ideas to get that signature.
Since ALCA members and geriatric care managers sell the invisible-
Listen up to Harry Beckwith
To make the sale on a care management service that folks cannot touch or see
- Fix your service- Do it before you even think of making a sale. Make sure it is gold standard like the top 10% of adult children want for their parents. Fix it and fix it until it is “Flawless “Service – just the way the top 10% expect it to be -like that 5-star hotel they are accustomed to and will buy when you try to sell to them.
- Let your clients’ set the standards. Your clients in the upper 10% want the best of the best. They want you to fix their mother’s care but equally fix their life as a caregiver. So, find out how you can help them as a caregiver in the inquiry call and explain how you will make their life better as a caregiver to make the sale.
- Give the prospect one good reason to sign your contract. Tell them the first thing you will do to relieve the pain they feel in caregiving. Give them that one good reason to sign up with you by explaining how you will remove their pain in caring for their aging parent. t
Join Me in My New Free Webinar
Conquer Care Management Sales- 5 Steps Close the Sale
Sales is a client ‘s journey from realizing the need for your product /service (care management) to making an actual purchase (closing the sale.) Closing the sale means the client signing your contract and giving you a deposit. Most care managers are untrained and terrified of this process. Learn the 5 steps to make and close a care management sale to get that contract signed, get a deposit, grow your business, bolster cash flow, make payroll and stop you from being one of the 50% of new US businesses that fail after five years.
You will Learn
- How to get your contract signed by giving the client one good reason to sign it
- How to make the sale in the inquiry call -with a complimentary consultation
- How to ” Identify needs using client” challenge questions” to find the problem you need to solve to make the sale
- How to present your offer by selling solutions to the problem with a mini care plan
- How to manage objections if the caller has concerns about price or product
- How to close the sale with non-aggressive closing questions to have your contract signed, get a deposit, and grow your business with a new client
- 7 more days left to
- Sign Up