Intake is the most critical point in opening or losing a case. A successful intake means increasing your aging life or geriatric care management business. Over the Holidays you will get many desperate calls from adult children visiting their family and discovering- unwrapped gifts, a disheveled Mom – trouble they may not have known about if they lived long distance or just saw Mom infrequently.Here are steps to success over the holiday intake or any inquiry
1. You must assure the caller that your geriatric care management services can be counted on to thoroughly assess the elderly person’s and family caregiver’s situation at the intake, determine the level of care and level of GCM monitoring to sell your services.
2. You sell these services through convincing the caller that you offer highly personalized and compassionate approach to the family and older client. This breaks down to gaining client and family trust that your GCM services are the very best path leading them the care they desperately need- led by a professional guide they can count on.
3. You persuade them that they will get unbeatable customer appreciation, you will exceed their customer expectations, ensure the quality of life for the older client and offer a concierge driven service.
4. You explain how your hands on professional staff can make families relieved and happy because they understand they save precious time and overwhelming stress by using professional GCM’s.
5. You show them you can access all community services and resource options they could not find alone and are now available to them through your services.
6. In this one sometimes short call, you show potential new clients how your concierge care management service will solve their problems through -you the GCM being there for them every step of the way.
7. You persuade them that by scheduling the next step, a free complimentary consultation call, you will help them make sound decisions based on reality and assessment.
The GCM sells all of this through a free complimentary consultation done by a compassionate and highly skilled professional the director of the agency
Ten Clinical Steps to Tame the Turbulence of the Holiday Season in The Entitled Concierge Family
NACCM has pre-approved this program for 1.5 contact hours”
Wednesday, November 8 @11am Pacific Time
2pm CST/ 4pm EST / 8pm LONDON / 5am SYDNEY (Find your local time)
LIVE Geriatric Care Clinical Training
By Cathy Cress MSW Sign Up Now
Join me and learn how to come to the rescue of Concierge Entitled families who find coal in their stocking
The holiday season in the aging concierge family triggers amped up turmoil. Mom can’t cook the turkey, she forgets to wrap presents, Dad’s not only had too many cocktails but he’s wandering the neighborhood.
- Learn the 2-part inquiry using a complimentary consultation to make the sale to the needy yet always dissatisfied entitled / concierge family
- Learn the 10 key steps to handle these fractured families when the adult children frantically call a care manager for help.
- Pinpoint the 7 critical clinical steps to work with this panicked entitled demanding family, to ensure you give them hope
- Master the 10 tasks in holding an impromptu family meeting during a holiday crisis with adult siblings and family during the frightful, not festive family chaos
- Understand 5 tools necessary to work with long distance concierge and entitled families in a parent care crisis over their thankless Thanksgiving and blue, blue Christmas or Hanukah
- Identify the 4 parts to implementing a calming care plan of containment and on-going involvement with the entitled concierge family who serve the holiday on the rocks.