What Are Your Marketing Tactics ?
Marketing your existing or new Aging Life or GCM business is vital to growth, but where you spend your marketing dollars or do you use free public relations like showing targets the benefits of ALCA or GCM? What marketing tactics make the most sense for you? Where will you reach your client base best? This is where your marketing strategy comes into play. Before the business can start generating revenue, a marketing strategy and sales techniques must be in place.
A marketing message, like benefits, must be communicated to the public about your business
To get new GCM, ALCA clients your marketing message must say your business offers these benefits
- concierge solutions to the grueling aging care decisions families and clients must make.
- expert professional assistance with the tough choices aging family members must make about elder housing, medical care, personal care, finances, end of life and the myriad mind-boggling decisions they face.
- support to the aging client and the whole aging family to transform the family to get care for the client
- support and care to the caregiver to keep them from burnout
- the exact product they will need to solve their problem like dementia care, moving an elder, quality of life, VIP care
Example -Benefits of Geriatric care manager to an Elder Law attorney
- Assess capacity –you are are a health professional and they are not
- Work with Dysfunctional families – often their clients
- Do facilitation with dysfunctional families
- Facilitate family meetings over non-titled assists, health care decisions( death and dying)
- Expert in sibling wars facilitating decisions to help parent care
- Can advise on the current and future costs of care.
- Extra set of eyes for the attorney and can monitor the client’s medical status, address safety issues keep them updated
- Prepare written geriatric assessment as evidence in a guardianship or conservatorship if admissable in your state
Join me in my new FREE Webinar
Learn to Sell Benefits not Features to Third Parties to Grow Your Care Management Bottom Line
When: February,20th 2020
2 PM-3:30 PM PST
What is a benefit vs features and how to find benefits for each 3rd party you market to?
What specific problems you solve for wealth managers, elder law attorneys, and concierge physicians, assisted living
What specific problems to solve for upscale Assisted Living, accountants, financial planners, MD’s and many more
Step by Step how to set up meetings with 3rd parties to make the sale