Marketing your existing or new Aging Life or GCM business is vital to growth, but where you spend your marketing dollars? What marketing tactics make the most sense for you? Where will you reach your client base best? This is where your marketing strategy comes into play. Before the business can start generating revenue, a marketing strategy and sales techniques must be in place.
A marketing message must be communicated to the public about your business
To get new clients your marketing message must say your business
- offers concierge solutions to the grueling aging care decisions families and clients must make.
- offers expert professional assistance with the tough choices aging family members must make about elder housing, medical care, personal care, finances, end of life and the myriad mind-boggling decisions they face.
- offers support to the aging client and the whole aging family and can transform the family to get care for the client
- offers support and care to the caregiver to keep them from burnout
- offers the exact product they will need to solve their problem like dementia care, moving an elder, quality of life, VIP care
Join me Wednesday, October 17 Pacific Time for my latest webinar Pacific Time 2:00 PM
5 Steps to Sign Up the Profitable GCM Concierge Client
In this FREE 1-hour webinar, you will learn how to:
- Reach our target concierge audience
- Design products that exactly meet their needs
- Obtain adult children’s buy-in
- Use marketing that will make them choose you
- Get the contract signed with ease
- Create a brand that tells concierge clients they will get Four Seasons Service
- If you really want to run a GCM business that makes money by targeting concierge clients then you don’t want to miss this free training.